what is your favorite book on this list?

hi! I am a girl that wants to know your favorite book from my list and if there's a book I have not listed and want me to put on just ask in the comments. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

who's cool

I'm cool

who else is cool?

everyone

who can be friends with me

Anyone

how?

in chat or anything else click my name and press

Add Friend 

Percy Jackson

PERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSONPERCYJACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Fang

• Posted at:

I am a pianist, biker, I play lots and lots of video games,  and I am AWESOME!!! 

KEANE KEANE KEANE KEANE 

My nickname is Fang. And please don't call me anything else.

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!! IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, WRITE THIS.  VG FOREVER!!

I made a big mistake and learned that I can't edit it.just tell me your favorite book and I'll be fine and if it is not on here just tell me in the comments

• Posted at:

who's cool

I'm cool

who else is cool?

everyone

who can be friends with me

Anyone

how?

in chat or anything else click my name and press

Add Friend 

okie!!!!!!!

-Fang

• Posted at:

I am a pianist, biker, I play lots and lots of video games,  and I am AWESOME!!! 

KEANE KEANE KEANE KEANE 

My nickname is Fang. And please don't call me anything else.

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!! IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, WRITE THIS.  VG FOREVER!!

DC ComicsCopyright © 2017 DC Comics. BATMAN, SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. (s17)

PRIVACY POLICY Terms of Use TM ® & © 1996-2017 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved.